Note: A newer version is now available. View information about the current SmartDeploy version and release history at www.smartdeploy.com/product-releases.
We are pleased to announce that as of 4/9/2014, SmartDeploy Enterprise version 1.1.2010 is available for download. Most notably, this upgrade includes support for Windows 8.1. We recommend that all supported customers and trial users upgrade to the latest version.
This software update includes:
- Support for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- SmartPE: Added native USB 3.0 support
- Media Wizard: Driver injection precedence for SmartPE drivers
- Platform Manager: Organize OS’s as client then server, newest to oldest
- Other minor repairs and usability improvements
Important note: If you are using a VMware product for your virtual reference machine creation with Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2, please follow these instructions when capturing your image.
Major and minor version upgrades are included at no cost to customers with a current support contract. If your support has expired, please contact your sales representative, software reseller, or firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a support renewal.